Let's to the first post where we will definitely talk about the game! Here i will explain about some facts of the game, technical things and show the current status. Consider yourself free to post a comment about anything you want, i will be happy to answer you. :D
- The title curently are uncertain, i will wait some time to think about a good name.
- The History will be molded soon, soon as finish the prototype systems.
- Multiplayer are not planned for the launch version, i want to have a stable singleplayer build and then go to the next step, the online mode.
- The graphics will between cartoon and realistic (Soon i will show some image about this).
- The launch date are uncertain, because i don't work full time as a gamedev, but i will try to get a playable version soon as possible.
Game Engine, Coding & Plataforms
- The game engine will be Unity, (v. 2018 or higher);
- Will be coded in C#;
- 3D Models will be maded on 3DS Max.
- Is planned to launch first to Windows and then to Linux.
As i've sayed above, i was working on the prototype of the base systems, after i get it working togheter will be the time to work on small ajusts and improvements, after that, start working on the game narrative, title, arts,...
About the systems, the more advanced is the Inventory system, it's almost done, is missing some optimizations, visual ajusts and in the system a stack and split function. Below you can see how it is right now. (The layout and all other things, can and will definitely be changed).
Other System that is working well, are the Item Spawner (Yes, i'm using my own asset, as you can see on the Estelar Studios Page), the asset fit perfectly with my requirements.
And that's all i wanted to show.
Comment below what do you think about the game, feedback is always welcome.
If you want to get in contact directly, send an email using the contact form on Estelar Studios Page.
Bye, see you soon!